Test your vision using Flash movie.
- This test measures your visual acuity in terms of 6/6 (metric) or 20/20 (imperial).
- The ideal distance from the screen should be 20″
- The accuracy of this test varies as a result of screen size, resolution and ambient lighting in your room.
- The test is only indicative. For more accurate results see an optometrist/ophthalmologist.
- You can control the size of the displayed font by using the “+” key to enlarge (“-” to reduce). You may need to activate the control by clicking on it first.
- Your vision in terms of 6/6 or 20/20 is displayed on top of the Flash movie. (What is 6/6 or 20/20?)